The central platform for your JIS processes
LOJISTIX is the solution for optimized JIS processes and increases your efficiency, flexibility, and transparency. You thus benefit from our concentrated JIS consulting and process expertise.
Mastering the supreme discipline of logistics
Whether you are an automotive supplier, logistics or sequencing service provider: Your business success depends very much on supplying customers with assemblies and parts on time and in sequence at all times. The Just-in-sequence processing (JIS), also referred to as the "supreme discipline" of logistics processes due to its complexity, however, presents an enormous challenge.
At WSW Software, we support you with the modern, powerful JIS and logistics platform LOJISTIX, which completely covers the logistical JIS process and thus becomes the central clock for your JIS processing.
When you benefit from LOJISTIX
JIS processes place special demands on companies. LOJISTIX is the central platform that enables you to master even complex challenges.
With the help of LOJISTIX, you can meet your customers' requirements for your JIS processes without much effort.
- Error-free communication: The central challenge in JIS processes is very accurate, clear and error-free communication with your customers. If correct data processing already fails at call-off receipt, you will no longer be able to meet the sequencing specifications.
- Independence from the overall process: Many companies have special requirements for JIS systems: they must function stably, cannot be paused for long periods of time for maintenance or updates, and must also function independently of the central ERP system.
- Risk mitigation: With JIS specifications, the responsibility for smooth processes is increasingly shifting towards suppliers. Faulty or late deliveries cause immense costs and can be avoided with end-to-end digitized processes.
- Simplification through digitization and standardization: Individualization and increasing model diversity are causing growing complexity on the part of suppliers. Analog processes can no longer cope with this. Digital solutions that do not have to be constantly adapted through programming, but can be easily configured, ease the situation.
- Growth despite price pressure: The automotive industry is known for supplier competition and enormous price pressure. Efficient and end-to-end digitized processes create an advantage over your competition.
Set up custom-fit processes quickly
Thanks to the flexibility of LOJISTIX, you can represent all JIS processes quickly, easily, and tailored to your requirements. Changed process requirements can be easily mapped by you thanks to customizing and configuration.
Fully digitize JIS requirements
From full EDI integration (inbound and outbound) to control of final assembly, planning and packing into various containers, labeling, and shipping processing based on production-synchronized call-offs: LOJISTIX is able to seamlessly map your entire JIS process.
More safety thanks to stability
LOJISTIX is a self-sufficient system that functions independently of your central ERP system. Your JIS processes thus run independently of the overall process. To ensure that you can operate the solution securely and stably, we offer you ITIL-compliant 24/7 support.
One for all with WSW Software
Use LOJISTIX worldwide with freely configurable languages. The system supports all OEMs and all message formats. For particularly continuous and seamless processes, use VALERIS for your production and VERTUDO for your internal logistics processes. With WSW Software you have a partner for all requirements.
Faster results with experienced partner
LOJISTIX is a standard solution that can be configured quickly and easily. You thus benefit from short project runtimes with a standardized and template-supported realization.
LOJISTIX functional areas
LOJISTIX supports you transparently in all processes and individual steps of your just-in-sequence processing:
Understanding data: Secure integration of retrieval data
Sequencing: control and implementation of the central processes
Supplier management: You set the pace
Testing: Protection against delivery defects
Container formation: Form any type of container flexibly
Smooth shipping: The package for the complete shipping process
Add-on for Business Intelligence
LOJISTIX in your system landscape
LOJISTIX communicates with various IT systems and can be used in a particularly flexible manner. You have the following options:
- Connection of all common Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
- Interfaces for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and warehouse management systems (LVS or WMS)
- Connection of production plants via OPC-UA or direct connection of Siemens S7 controllers
LOJISTIX and SAP
Which systems, especially which ERP system you are using, is not relevant for the use of LOJISTIX. Many of our customers work with systems from SAP. For this we have the SAP Integration Package which is designed to communicate with SAP ERP. The big advantage: LOJISTIX is particularly flexible and adaptable to your needs through customizing, and you get stability with our support offering.
This is how LOJISTIX communicates with your SAP system:
- Automatic download of master data from SAP
- Material master
- Scheduling Agreements
- Parts lists
- Feedback from the JIS process
- Transport and deliveries
- Material postings
LOJISTIX and other solutions from WSW Software
WSW Software is your experienced partner who understands JIS processes and IT systems both holistically and deeply. If you use several WSW solutions at the same time, we support you in competently automating your processes - from EDI to WMS. You work with one contractual partner, one contact person and one hotline.
In combination with WSW's own Manufacturing Execution System VALERIS, you get maximum transparency in your production. The MES for medium-sized series, warehouse, single-item or JIS manufacturers is aimed at companies that want to drive digitalization in their production while remaining flexible.
With the seamless link to WSW's own warehouse management system VERTUDO, LOJISTIX becomes your central clock for controlling internal logistics processes - from goods receipt to goods issue. And it does so consistently and effectively for all common warehouse types.
Get ahead with LOJISTIX: A comparison of the functions
LOJISTIX or SAP solutions? If you are interested in which solution offers you which features, you can
- SAP JIT
- The SAP-based add-ons from the SPEEDI Construction kit
- and the JIT successor of SAP "Next Generation JIT".
Our services around LOJISTIX
Depending on your requirements for the availability of business-critical JIS processes, LOJISTIX is implemented centrally or decentrally at local sites. Monitoring functions seamlessly monitor the installations; traffic lights immediately signal any error, for example in EDI processing, so that you can then drill down quickly and precisely to determine in which installation and in which process it occurred.
Regardless of whether you decide on a centralized or decentralized installation: We at WSW Software support you in implementing LOJISTIX with our concentrated JIS consulting and process expertise and a standardized project methodology that keeps runtimes short and costs low. Whether you need support around the clock (24/7) or maintenance of the installed solution thanks to Managed Services: Since you receive all services from a single source, you benefit from optimal support and derive maximum benefit from your investment in LOJISTIX.
LOJISTIX in the automotive industry
The LOJISTIX platform is particularly relevant for suppliers in the automotive industry. It supports a variety of message formats for data exchange - from VDA, EDIFACT, XML, ODETTE, data file to JSON - all also via Web EDI.
LOJISTIX meets the specific JIS process specifications of 90% of all major automotive manufacturers worldwide. These include, among others:
In 2021, Stellantis N.V. was also added: The automotive group resulting from the merger of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) and Group PSA (PSA) has now certified LOJISTIX for JIS retrievals via CORAIL web services in 2 projects.