On July 7, 2022, the WSW Focus Day took place in Gauting. Around 70 customers from various industries learned about the limits of SAP S/4HANA in logistics, production, customs/foreign trade, and business analytics, and of course what solutions WSW has to offer here.
According to a 2021 Lündendonk study, 87% (!) of SAP ERP customers intend to fully complete the transition to S/4HANA by 2025. Many of the companies are still in the preparation phase.
No wonder that the topics of the WSW event hit the mark. Of great interest were answers to the questions:
- Can EDI-based specific OEM processes be quickly implemented in S/4HANA?
- How can SPEEDI-Will you smartly migrate from SAP ECC to S/4HANA?
- Where exactly does S/4HANA show its limitations in customs/foreign trade?
- How does the new WSW web portal for requesting long-term supplier declarations (LLE) work?
- Does it make sense to still implement preference processing in SAP ECC - how does the transition to S/4HANA proceed?
- Why and how does the low-code MES VALERIS provide more transparency in production?
The presentation topics and questions of the participants were answered and deepened at info points, among other things with system demos. The concept was very well received by the participants: the info stations were actively used for personal exchange.
Thorsten Sydow, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer of WSW Software, sums up:
"It was joyful moments for all colleagues* to finally see and talk to our customers up close again. Due to the great interest in the event, we are already looking forward to the sequel."